Working in partnership

Building Names

Image of a house name sign

The Council has no power to agree or refuse a building name. We do however request that you contact the Building Control Partnership in writing informing them of your chosen name.

House Naming Form

The Building Control Partnership will:-

We have no objection to a house name being added to an existing postal address but it cannot replace the street number, which must always used.

Further information can be obtained from the Building Control Partnership on 01329 824823

Fareham Borough Council Gosport Borough Council Portsmouth City Council
bsi ISO 9001 RICS